Our 34th Annual Crab Feed will be virtual again this year but the crab will be deliciously real! Pick up your generous dinner at the Veterans Memorial Hall in Santa Rosa then join our online event featuring U.S. Representatives Mike Thompson and Jared Huffman.
Funds from our Crab Feed will be used to elect Democrats and fight for Democratic values on a local, state and national level. Thank you for your support!
General admission tickets are $70 and only available online (we cannot accept checks).
Pick up your crab dinner between 4:30 and 6:30 pm. Program will run 7:00 to 8:00 pm on Zoom.
ALL TICKET SALES END FEBRUARY 11! Reserve your dinner now!
Sponsorships start at $250, and every dollar will go to support our hardworking volunteers and fund our 2022 headquarters. Please confirm your sponsorship by February 4 to be listed in the program.
BIG THANKS to our Exceptional Sponsors!
Sponsors to date
- California Teachers Association, Healdsburg Area Teachers Association, Rincon Valley Union Teachers Association and Santa Rosa Teachers Association
- Tony Crabb and Barbara Grasseschi
- U.S. Rep. Jared Huffman
- Ariel Kelley, Vice Mayor City of Healdsburg
- State Sen. Mike McGuire
- Joy Sterling
- U.S. Rep. Mike Thompson
- State Asm. Jim Wood
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers 551
- Santa Rosa Democratic Club
- California Dental Association
- Eddie Alvarez, Santa Rosa Vice Mayor, Natalie Rogers, Santa Rosa City Council, and Rosatti Consulting
- Service Employees International Union Local 2015
Speaker of the House
- Bob Burnett and Kathy Barry, Don Frank and Lynn Hamilton
- Pat Sabo, Chair Sonoma County Democratic Party
- Jean Schulz
- Rick Theis
- State Asm. Cecilia Aguiar-Curry
- Rob Akins, Olive Queen Olive Oil
- Michael Allen
- Jesse Barnes
- William Cascio
- Damon Connolly, Marin County Supervisor
- Deborah Dobish and Mark Swelland
- Susan Gorin, Sonoma County Supervisor
- Caryl Hart
- Jim Leddy
- Beth Hadley and Mary McDevitt, Democratic Club of Southern Sonoma County
- Larry Leonard, Democratic Club of Southern Sonoma County
- Sandra Lowe, Sonoma City Council Member
- Millie Olson
- Sonoma Valley Democratic Club
- Carl Tennenbaum
- Marimar and Cristina Torres
Member of Congress
- Dorothy Battenfeld, President Santa Rosa Junior College Board of Trustees
- Micki Carroll, Southern Sonoma County Democratic Club
- Larry Bragman, Marin Municipal Water District Board of Directors
- Wendy Cole
- Guy Conner
- Maggie Fishman, Board of Trustees, Santa Rosa Junior College
- Margie Helm and Chip Atkin
- Michelle Hutchins
- National Association of Letter Carriers, Branch 183
- Dotty LeMieux, GreenDog Communications
- Oakmont Democratic Club
- Jeff Parr
- Amy Pearl
- Jill Ravitch, Sonoma County District Attorney
- Ed Sheffield, President Santa Rosa School Board
- Wine Country Young Democrats
State and federal law require a street address for all contributions and a business name for those who are self-employed. We can only accept funds from individuals at this site. All funds are deposited to our federal account.
Candidates, PACS, Small Contributor Committees, and Unions should mail checks to:
Sonoma County Democratic Party
c/o River City Business Services
Attn: D. Lewis
5445 Madison Ave
Sacramento, CA 95841
Email email@example.com for more information, and check back for updates.
Thanks for helping to keep our local Democratic Party strong in Sonoma County! #ComeTogether2022